Harmonic analysis is conducted using FLUKE make harmonic analyzer type 43B consisting max 600 volts, Three phase tong tester Max 1 to 400A. Analyzer is communicated to computer through RS232 port for printouts of captured data.
Few of the electrical parameters measured are mentioned below.
- Line to neutral voltage
- Line to line voltage
- Current on each phase
- Power factor
- Voltage Harmonics-THD,L1,L2,L3,N,1-49th
- Current Harmonics-THD,L1,L2,L3,N,1=49th
- Inrush Current
- Dips and Swells
- Unbalance- V,I,W
- Power & Energy
- System Voltage RMS
- System Current RMS
- Active and Reactive Power Power factor(instataneous)
- Three phase balancing study surge and transient protection.
- Reactive power analysis, Captive power analysis, Load flow analysis.