|Home||» Products||» Non-IT online UPS||» AC Servo Motor Drives|
AC Servo Motor Drives
Delta's new ASDA-A2 series
Featured with application specific design, this Servo drive serves as the complete solution for different types of industrial machines and tools.
High Positioning Accuracy
- The servo motors offered as part of ECMA series are equipped with 20 bit resolution incremental encoders to deal efficiently with irregular or changeable commands during its low speed functioning, to ensure functional stability of motor and to maintain positional accuracy.
- Its absolute encoder provides necessary support to this servo drive for its trouble free operation. The 17 bit motor position of this system remains unchanged even during power failure.
- High Responsiveness
- The signal frequency of these servo motors and drive reaches at maximum 1kHz level.
- The setting time is less than 1 millisecond.
- These servo motors and drive require 7 milliseconds time to raise their speed from -3000 r/min to 3000 r/min sans any load.
Excellent Suppression Functions
►►Vibration Suppression (Low Frequency)
These servo motors consist of two precisely designed low frequency filters to reduce its vibration and noise and these filters are installed at the edges of these motors. Apart from these, the offered servo motors are equipped with two high frequency automatically controlled notch filters and single hand operated notch filter to reduce reverberation of sound without any trouble.
Full-Closed Loop Control Function
The totally enclosed look controlling system of these servo motors minimizes fallout and maintains proper positioning of the equipments.
Electronic Cam (E-Cam) Function
- Equipped with in built electronic camera outline with up to 720 points.
- The advanced interpolation technology incorporated into these servo motors enables these to adjust their programs as per the application requirements.
- The mechanism of these motors is supported by ASDA software.
- Perfect for rotary cut, flying shear and different types of cam utilization purpose
Versatile PR Mode
- All the operations of these servo motors are controlled by ASDA software.
- Unlike other servo motors available in the market with point to point control, these servo motors are backed with a number of sub modes with advanced features.
- Equipped with IP 64 protection features.
- The speed of these motors can be adjusted as per the application needs.
- 35 types of working modes that include position control mode/jump mode/constant speed mode/write parameter mode.
- Capture - Position Latch Function
- Determine the coordinate value on the basis of reference axis
- The perceived response time of these servo motors is less than 5us
- Perfect for mark tracing purpose
- This position latch mechanism of these servo motors register up to 800 records.
- Compare - Position Detection
- Capable of determining the exact position on the reference axis.
- 5us of perceived response duration
- Suitable for CCD based camera works
- Ability to store up to 800 records.
- Input Voltage: AC 200V-230V, 0.1KW-15KW, 1 Phase/ 3 Phase or 3 phase
- Input Voltage AC 400V, 0.4 KW -15KW,3 Phase
- Maximum 1 KHz frequency reaction during high speed based applications.
These servo motors adopt Ethernet for Control Automation Technology, DMCNET and CANopen based communication protocols and functional safety features like Safe Torque Off Function (STO) of IEC 61800-5-2 standards for the motor drive.
Other Products in this category
- Spindle Motor Drive ASDA-S.
- 3 Axis Sysnchronus Servo System for Multi Axis Motion Control Applications ASDA-M
- Standard Servo Drive for Vast Range of Machines and Systems ASDA-B2
- Iron less Linear Motor ECML
- Linear Motion Drive –A2-R